|活動名稱||2015 International Conference on Applied System Innovation (ICASI 2015)|
|活動期間||2015/05/22 ~ 2015/05/26|
|主辦單位||Taiwanese Institute of Knowledge Innovation (TIKI)|
2015 International Conference on Applied System Innovation (ICASI 2015) will be held in Japan on May 22~26, 2015 and will provide a unified communication platform for researchers in a wide area of topics from information technology, innovation design, communication science & engineering, industrial design, creative design, applied mathematics, computer science, design theory, cultural & creative research, electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical & automation engineering, green technology & architecture engineering, material science, and other related fields. Professionals from industry, academia and government are encouraged to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the information, innovation, communication and engineering fields are welcome to participate in the ICASI 2015. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration between science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
Excellent papers selected in ICASI 2015 will be recommended to be published on the following SCI journals after an additional strictly review process and may need extra publication charge. (For those manuscripts which are not accepted by SCI journals, will be referred to be published on other EI journals.)
1. Computers & Electrical Engineering (ISSN: 0045-7906; I/F: 0.992).
2. Design Studies (ISSN: 0142-694X; I/F: 1.304).
3. Integrated Ferroelectrics (Print ISSN: 1058-4587; Online ISSN: 1607-8489; I/F: 0.371).
4. Journal of Internet Technology (ISSN: 1607-9264; I/F: 0.418).
5. Journal of Nanomaterials (Print ISSN: 1687-4110; Online ISSN: 1687-4129; I/F: 1.611).
6. Journal of Vibroengineering (ISSN: 1392-8716; I/F: 0.66).
7. Materials and Manufacturing Processes (Print ISSN: 1042-6914; Online ISSN: 1532-2475; I/F: 1.486).
8. Mathematical Problems in Engineering (Print ISSN: 1024-123X; Online ISSN: 1563-5147; I/F: 1.082).
9. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing (ISSN: 0888-3270; I/F: 2.465).
10. Microelectronic Engineering (ISSN: 0167-9317; I/F: 1.338).
11. Optical and Quantum Electronics (Print ISSN: 0306-8919; Online ISSN: 1572-817X; I/F: 1.078).
12. Sensors and Materials (ISSN 0914-4935; I/F: 0.461).