Pandemic Architecture Competition attempts to open up a dialogue and create a think tank, looking for ideas from the architectural and design community about the future of the living, the workspace, the public space and the tourism industry.
1. Emergency design (City Strategies, Hospitals, Cemeteries, Sanitary Spaces etc)
2. Living (Homes, Workspaces, Apartments, Public Spaces, Hotels etc)
I. Material containing 3-10 images /drawings /renders / collages / animation
II. Text describing the concept (500 words)
I + II will be evaluated by the jury.
III. 1 video narrative (2-3 minutes) of the authors explaining their concept in black and white
Questions to be answered in the video:
– Describe us your scenario/concept.
– Which questions does your proposal address?
– What Can Architecture Do for our Health?
– What role must and should have the architects facing public health emergencies?
The deliverables can only be submitted in digital files.
The evaluation of entries will be based on the following criteria:
- Innovation, originality, creativity of the proposal
- General impression and clarity of the overall concept
Lauch: March 16
Registration Deadline : May 20
Send at email@example.com a .doc file containing an 8 digit code selected by you (all digits should be numbers) + the names and contact details of the participants (name, email, telephone, country).
The registration is free.
Submission Deadline: May 31
Send your files with a wetransfer/dropbox/google drive link at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The files should be only named after the 8-digit team code and should be anonymous.
有兴趣的朋友也可以发邮件至 Vassillios Bartzokas 先生：